We Thunderkickers take pride in providing our customers, operators as well as players, with pure excellence. Both when it comes to our games and also when it comes to supporting the same with an awesome gaming system with low response times and stability second to none.
As operations engineer you will play a key role when it comes to develop and maintain the gaming system to suit the needs of the ever evolving online gaming technical landscape. All of this while having in mind key factors such as uptime and stability.
Who you are
- You are always up for new technical challenges and take pride in doing your very best, despite being faced with circumstances pushing you in the opposite direction.
- You have a constant drive for identifying and implementing improvements and optimizations in existing technical setups.
- Down to earth and comfortable with blending highly advanced work tasks with really simple ones.
- Linux based operating systems
- Network configuration and design
- Cloud based services, preferably Amazon Web Services
- Virtualization, preferably VMware
- Shell scripting
- Swedish and English is a must
- Windows Server and Active Directory
- Experience in using Cisco network equipment
- Op5/Nagios monitoring
- Prometheus monitoring with grafana