Good with numbers, enjoy juggling several things at once and get a kick out of well-structured excel sheets? Keep reading. We are on the hunt for a Junior Financial Controller to expand our Finance team.
At Thunderkick we create beautiful games, great relationships, social activations and everything in between. As our new Junior Financial Controller, you will play an important role in our culture driven company. Working side by side with the CFO, you will have short decision ways and a great amount of impact and responsibility, which will give you the opportunity to learn and grow fast. In addition to this you will get to hang out in an inspiring environment with fun and ambitious colleagues at the HQ in the center of Stockholm.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for cash management, oversee accounts payable, receivable and bank settlement functions. You will make sure everything is running well and the audits are good.
- Invoicing and onboarding new customers
- Assist our CFO in Budget and Forecast preparations and closure of consolidated annual accounts
- If needed, support CEO, Sales team and HR Department with numbers and analysis.
- Daily contact and monthly reconciliation with our accounting firms in Stockholm and Malta
- Contribute to the development of our finance function and find new solutions continuously
- 2-4 years of work experience within Finance
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or similar
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
- Great communication skills and enjoy building strong relationships
- Team player
- Love structure